Our core values of innovation, care, quality and integrity underpin everything we do at Bridgeman.
We’re proud of the culture we’ve created through our shared passion for the industry. These cultural pillars guide our team to achieve greatness for our clients time and time again:
- Boundary-pushing – We are progressive and thrive on discovering better ways
- Ambitious – We are focused on big goals and aren’t afraid of hard work
- Supportive – We are encouraging, inclusive and collaborative
- Agile – We happily change direction and adapt our approach as things change without ego or attachment to the past
- Accountable – We proactively take ownership and take our responsibilities seriously
As a leading stainless fabrication employer in Queensland, we are always on the lookout to expand our team with experienced tradesmen, estimators and project managers.
If that sounds like you, forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are passionate about the continuous development of the industry and are active supporters of the apprentice training program.
To enquire about an apprenticeship with Bridgeman, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org